RANCH CHICKEN SALAD HEALTHY RECIPE

I am not a diet person and never have been. I just love food too much.  I recently heard a friend talking about the diet and saying that you just miss out on life.  That is how I feel about food!  Every meal is a chance to eat something that makes my taste buds sing and taking out all the good stuff (ie bread, pasta, cheese, and butter) would be like taking my joy away three times a day…. or more.

RANCH CHICKEN SALAD HEALTHY RECIPE
RANCH CHICKEN SALAD HEALTHY RECIPE

INGREDIENTS

  • 3-3.5 cups chopped or shredded cooked chicken breast
  • 1 cup celery, chopped
  • 1 sweet bell pepper (any color), chopped
  • ¼ sweet yellow onion, chopped
  • ½ cup mayonnaise
  • 1 Tbsp dry ranch seasoning (Recipe for Whole30 Ranch Seasoning here)

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Mix the chicken, mayonnaise, and seasoning together in a medium bowl until well blended.
  2. Stir in the celery, peppers and onion until mixed evenly.
  3. Chill 1 hour to let flavors meld.



Source

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »